We have several options for Room Rental for meetings, parties, seminars, banquets and celebrations. Prices are based on up to two-hour reservation. Each additional hour will be billed at $50 per hour. *Rental fee includes free 30 minutes prior to start time for set-up and 30 minutes after event end time for clean-up.
OSCC Room Rental Options:
- Class Room/Banquet Style Room w/Tables & Chairs. Lower Level. Capacity 20. Fee $50.
- Class Room/Banquet Style Room w/Tables & Chairs. Upper Level. Capacity 40. Fee $100.
- Great Room, Class Room/Banquet Style Room w/Tables & Chairs. Upper Level. 76 Banquet set-up; 80 Presentation style. Fee $150.
- Multipurpose Room Banquet Style w/Table & Chairs. Lower Level. Fee $150
Applicant/Organization is responsible for set-up. Set-up by OSCC staff is available for an additional $100 fee.
• Audio and visual equipment (TV and/or speaker system) is available for $25 per item.
• A $300 damage deposit is required at time of reservation.
• Groups have the option to request use of kitchenette (Upper and Lower Level available) which includes refrigerator, sink and coffee maker. All supplies must be provided by group.
• Chairs and tables available for use. Audio and visual equipment – TVs and Speaker System available upon request.
Hours Available for Rental:
Monday – Friday; 9:00am – 8:00pm; Saturday – 9:00am-10:00pm
Extended hours available upon request. Extended hours available at an additional $50 per hour as above stated rates.
Room Rental Reservation Request
Oswegoland Senior and Community Center (OSCC) reserves the right to deny any request based on the general safety and well-being of the public and/or the impact this use may have on the space requested. Each request will be considered on an individual basis. All paperwork is due to OSCC a minimum of fifteen (15) days prior to the reservation date. This request does not give exclusive use of the facility.
Download and complete this Room Rental form and return to:
Oswegoland Senior and Community Center
3525 US Route 34, Oswego, IL 60543
or scan and email to email@example.com
For more information or questions, please call 630-554-5602 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org