Join Wally for this new bi-monthly support group for those who are in a caregiving role, grieving the loss of a loved one, or just in need of a sounding board or support network. Share ideas, resources, and hope on the sometimes heavy journey through older adult life.
- 2nd and 4th Friday of each month, 10:00am
- OSCC, 3525 US Rt 34, Oswego, 60543
- Group Leader: Wally Hamlin, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
RSVP 630-554-5602 to join the group.
- Join our Support group to garner support through what can be challenging times. Meets on-site bi-monthly
Community Resources for Caregivers:
- Kendall County Health Department, ElderCare Services
- Senior Services Associates, Inc.: seniorservicesassoc.org
- Adult Day Services: Fox Valley Community Services: fvoas.org
Respite service offers caregivers a brief or temporary period of relief or rest. Respite provides qualified and capable care for your loved one while offering a brief break in caregiving responsibilities. For information about Subsidized Respite Care Services available in Kendall or Kane County, contact Senior Services Associates, Inc. at 630-553-5777