Skip to content
- Meet with a social worker to find out what resources (care, housing, counseling, support, nutrition, services, etc.) are available in the community or to answer questions, email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Participate in our monthly Caregiver Education Series, which focuses on topics important to caregivers.
- Join our Caregiver Support group to garner support through what can be challenging times.
- Respite service offers a brief or temporary period of relief or rest for caregivers. Respite provides qualified and capable care for your loved one while offering a brief break in caregiving responsibilities. For information about Subsidized Respite Care Services available in Kendall or Kane County, contact Senior Services Associates, Inc. at 630-553-5777
- Community Resources for Caregivers: