Welcome to the Oswego Senior Center! General Information:
156 E Washington ● Oswego, IL 60543 ● 630-554-5602 ● oswegoseniorcenter.org ● Mon-Fri 9am-4pm
The Oswego Senior Center offers a variety of opportunities for area adults age 60+. Meals, education, recreation, exercise, games as well as art and crafts. We have something for everyone!
All of our activities, menus, and events are listed in the monthly newsletter.
Upon attending lunch, classes or activities:
- Complete a Participant Registration Form (first time you come and if your information changes)
- At each lunch, class, or activity, please sign-in on a program sign-in sheet located by the door of the class or with the facilitator.
- Some classes have fees or suggested donations, these are collected by the facilitator or receptionist depending on the program.
Coming to lunch?
- To register, call by 10am on Friday for Monday’s lunch or 10am on Wednesday for Thursday lunch
- Register at lunch for the next lunch by signing up on the table sheets
- Need to cancel? Call to let us know so someone else can have your reservation
- Lunch is a suggested donation of $5, there are envelopes on each table for your confidential donation
Registering for classes: Two options for classes that require RSVP
- Sign-up by calling OSC, 630-554-5602
- At OSC, the registration is directly in front of the receptionist, find the clipboard of the program you’d like to attend and sign yourself up.
- Some programs have a suggested donation, this will be collected in class
Registering for Special Events and Special Meals that require tickets
- Come in to purchase your ticket(s) and reserve your seat(s) at least 5 business days before the event, see the receptionist
Want to travel? Contact Lorraine Schleitwiler
- Fees associated with day trips will be collected upon registration
- National and international trips require a holding deposit at time of registration. Fees to be paid in full by “paid in full” date noted on trip information.
Do you need resources? Come see us.
Questions about Medicare? We have Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) Counselors who provide non-biased information and solutions, we do not sell insurance. Call to make an appointment.
Want to suggest a class or program? Contact Sandy Pastore
Want to volunteer? Contact Ruth Mattson: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook! Keep up with us on your newsfeed! www.facebook.com/oswegoseniorcenter